One of the common, nearly hidden, sources of revenue drain for many educational institutions and government facilities is basic laser printer maintenance and repair. In most cases, budgets are tighter in the public domain than they are in the private sector. Virtually all of our daily work activities revolve around document production in one way or another. In order to keep our document production at a high level we need to maintain and repair our printing equipment on a routine basis. For most of us, this means calling the printer repair technician, and generating an onsite visit to diagnose and repair the printer. In some cases, the diagnosis and repair requires two separate visits to the site - one to diagnose, the other to install the correct parts to solve the problem. This scenario seems perfectly normal, because without printed documents, our schools and government facilities are simply crippled. We tend to consider this an operating expense and seldom give it a second thought. There is a better, less costly approach.
For detailed information on Basic Laser Printer Maintenance and Repair Training please click here.
Purchase Order Instructions
1. You must represent a government department or educational institution to have your purchase order accepted. Choose the product you wish to purchase. If it is a DVD training product that requires shipping, include $14.00 for ground shipping within the U.S. If your address is outside the U.S., or you want a shipping method other than ground service, please contact us for an exact shipping quote to be added to your P.O.
2. Prepare your purchase order with the exact price of the training option that you are selecting. Make sure to include the exact shipping & handling charge for the DVD training programs, or the exact quote figures for the hands-on, on-site training program.
3. Fax a copy of the complete PO to us at 214-206-9292, including billing and shipping instructions.
4. We will contact your accounting office within 24 hours to verify the PO.
5. We will ship the DVD training package within 24 to 48 hours after PO verification, or we will confirm the exact training date(s) for the hands-on, on-site training program.
Please review our Terms of Service for our Return and Refund Policy.